ALG COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
Any and/or all material published in this Amerinde Law Group's website is copyrighted by Amerinde Law Group unless otherwise noted, such as those materials reprinted or republished with the permission from other publishers. All such Amerinde Law Group's material is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and treaties. All Rights are Reserved. Users and/or Visitors of the this website may not reproduce, republish, or redistribute material found on the website in any form without the express written consent of the copyright holder. Amerinde Law Group reserves the right to modify any and/or all of the provisions stated above without advance notice. Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance of the terms laid out in this Copyright statement and Terms.
Amerinde Law Group materials and photographs used on this website are licensed and protected material by copyright by Amerinde Law Group and/or our providers. Amerinde Law Group has a legal authority to use them with publishing rights and agreements established in accordance with law. Quotations used on the website fall under the classification of "Fair Use" or "Public Domain" or "Fair Dealing" in accordance with the laws, amendments, regulations, circulars and case laws governed by the following authority:
- United States Copyright Act, 1976 (as amended 2006), U.S.C. 17, Sections 107 to 118 (or US Code, titles 17107 to 17118)
- Copyright Act of Canada, 1921 (as amended 1997, current 2008), Sections 29, 29.1 and 29.2
- United Kingdom Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988 (as amended 2004), Sections 29 and 30
- Copyright Act of Australia (as amended 2006), Sections 40, 41A and 42
- Copyright Act (Republic of China, 1928), (as amended 2006), Replication per 4-factor Fair Use Analysis
- Copyright Act of India, 1957 (as amended 1999), Sections 52, sub section (1), clauses (a) to (y) and sub section (2)
- General Copyright Provisions have been adhered to in the interest of general education and learning of public at large, utilizing positively, the public domain property in fair use or dealing.