WAYS WE GIVE BACK | 1% INCOME | 1% TIME | 1% RESOURCES
Community is in Our Hearts. We are proud of our Team Members who give back to the community. Every effort of giving, no matter how small, is a gesture of kindness and a step closer to the goodness of heart.
Acts Worthy of Appreciation
H. S. Awasthi
- Constructed Covered Waiting Areas at Bus Stops for Village Travelers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India where summer temperature runs as high as 55 deg Celsius/131 deg Fahrenheit.
- Constructed Temple in an area where worshipers had to travel far to practice their faith and religion.
- Open Standing Support to provide prosthetic limb to all people who are physically challenged by a loss of limb and cannot afford to get treatment or are denied a limb by medical authorities due to expenses.
- Volunteers for Multi-Nation Programs to Rehabilitate Recovering Drug and other Addicts and related Education to Families.
- Since 2000, assisted and worked with teams for the Rehabilitation of more than 3500 cases of Women Abuse in Europe.
- Fund-raising and gathering support to complete and publish a book for education of teenagers about true cases of abuse cycles.
- Pro-Bono service offered to all community for cases related to public or community welfare.
- Operating a Consumer Forum Cell to provide guidance to poor people who have been wronged
ALG Greener Earth Initiative
At Amerinde Law Group, we have Green Earth Policy and Office Rules:
- "Print-as-Needed" policy
- Before clicking on "Print," we stop and think if we need it printed
- Instead of "Faxing," we Fax/Scan to email
- PDF library is the file storage
- Printer Defaults to "Print to PDF"
- Important documents are scanned and store as JPEG or PDF
- Our 1 ream of paper (500 sheets) lasts 90+ days
- E-mail address is more often used on forms etc.
- Secure Online Document Storage for Back-up
- Secure documents are electronically signed and copies of documents are send on CD or Disk
And, we plant a tree on World Earth Day on April 22.
Eco-Friendly Message from Children