WHO | WHAT | HOW | SHORT ABOUT US
Amerinde Law Group is a global alliance of independently licensed attorneys, litigators, advocates, barristers and solicitors, CPAs, CAs and law firms together with highly specialized business consultants and widely experienced professionals as recommended attorneys, partners and/or members and/or separate and distinct legal entities that provide various Onshore, Offshore, Outsourced, Cosourced Services/Coservices with a local Offshore liaison attorney or professional coordination from our office in the Client's country.
Amerinde Legal Services offer Documentation and Form Service, General Information on Legal, Financial, Audit, HR and Investment Issues requiring information and knowledge and/or preceding the engagement of a Amerinde Law Group recommended alliance attorney, partner, entity, member or professional. Financing Options to fund the Engagement, Litigation or Service are available subject to pre-qualification. Pro Bono services are offered where necessary. Pre-determination maybe required.
Your Global Legal Team
At Amerinde Law Group, the founding attorneys, with over 50 years of individual active law practice experience, have brought together their law firms in the dynamic business hubs of the world operating under one alliance umbrella to meet the fast growing needs and challenges of the emerging business markets worldwide, thus giving global reach advantage to our clients combined with local service for better quality control and client satisfaction.
We specialize in Start-up companies, Business or Corporate, Commercial, Immigration, Taxation, Investment matters, Transactional Practice, Active Litigation, Legal Dispute Resolution, Collections, Mergers, Acquisition and General Legal Matters or Disputes. We work with Private Clients for Transactional matters. As an optional service or client needs, we provide various Cosourcing or Outsourcing of Specialized and Routine legal work.
Legal Services, Cases & International Transactions
Following are the types of transactions and cases successfully conducted in the past by our group offices in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and India:
- New Company Start up, Company setup and all formalities
- Corporate document maintenance and Company management
- Tax advice and management (Group Partner company)
- Cosourcing for US company in foreign countries
- Legal compliance per local laws of country of business
- Finance and Banking support (Partner company)
- Staffing support, Human Resources (HR) support (Group Partner company)
- Leasing and property agreements, Business contracts, rights
- Trademarks, Patents, Licenses, Permits and Global Trademarks
- Venture financing agreements and Proposal Evaluations
- Stock portfolio preparation, administration and management
- Mergers and acquisitions local or foreign countries
- Due diligence process local or foreign countries
- Post merger integration local or foreign countries
- M&A Agreements and Contracts, M&A Team management
- Company evaluations of fair market value and net worth (Group Partner company)
- Closing transaction with Escrow in US & foreign countries
- Business and company transfer visas, family immigrations and Visa matters
- Residency in Canada with land purchases and residency in New Zealand and Australia
- Real estate transactions, clear property title, possession assurance and signed anti-fraud guarantee from seller
- Financial recovery and collection matters, landlord - tenant disputes,
- Vacation of commercial property, sale and purchase of disputed property
- Multi-national and/or Multi-party litigation with government or private party
- Wrongful terminations in multi-country and cross-country hiring cases
- Industrial or accident claims, medical claims etc.
- Document review, Patent Search, Drafting and Patent filing
- Contracts, Leases, Agreements, Notice Mailing, Summons etc.